Q: Is it possible for a radiator leak to affect the gearbox

Is it possible that the radiator leak can damage a gear box I had just fitted in a recon gearbox and it was still slipin when I took it back to the Mac he notified me it will be additional costing coz the radiator is leaking and that damaged my gear box again is this possible

Without seeing the vehicle myself, I cannot say if that is exactly the case with your vehicle, but YES it is possible. Transmission fluid is routed to the radiator to be cooled. If there is an internal split inside the radiator that is allowing the transmission fluid to mix with coolant, that can damage the transmission. If the vehicle is running hot or overheating due to the coolant leak, the higher temperatures will allow the transmission fluid to get too hot and not cooled properly, which can also damage the transmission.