Q: Is it normal for this truck to make a vibration and a droaning at 1000-1700-1800 rpm.

This seams to happen when accelerationing or grade.speed doesn't matter.could it be a exhaust vibration.

Hello, thank you for writing in. A vehicle as new as yours should not have excessive vibrations. Being a turbo, there is extra air being introduced into the systen. This will cause the engine to work a little harder, but it should be able to compensate for it with ease. The car is likely under warranty and if it is, it should be taken to the dealership. With that being said, without a diagnostic code it’s a guessing game. Even without a check engine light, you may want to have the vehicle scanned. The exhaust system can cause shaking and vibrations. This would appear most when accelerating, but so would a large number of other culprits. Sensor issues may also cause acceleration issues. Only further testing will tell. For more help with diagnostics, contact our service department.

• Is it normal for this truck to make a vibration and a droaning at 1000-1700-1800 rpm.