Q: Q: Is it my power steering pump?

I am having a very hard time steering my car. It is very stiff and difficult. Turning and backing up are very difficult.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Is it my power steering pump?

Q: Why would my 2003 Chevrolet Impala stall and now it runs rough.

Hello. Though there are a lot of things that can cause this typically it is due to an issue with a failure in a spark plug or an ignition coil failure. If there is not a check engine light on...

Q: How do you use the satellite radio menu system?

The menu system in your car’s satellite radio helps you navigate through channels, categories and more. Using it is easy, too. Here’s how: Turn the key on. Turn the audio system on. Press the SIRIUS button. Press the menu...

Q: Q: Car shut off while driving

Without additional information, it is hard to say what could have caused this. Your car has a variety of sensors that can cause it to shut down depending on whether or not everything is functioning correctly. I would suggest having...