Q: Is it my motor mount

Last night I went to check on my car an I turned it on let it warm up for a little bit the put it an drive as soon as I took my foot off the brake it turned off on me what can be the problem?

A: Hello. This could be any number of things t...

Hello. This could be any number of things that could cause this. There is a sensor called an intake air temperature sensor that reads the ambient air temperature as it flows into your car's engine. If this is faulty, this could possibly cause something like this to happen, however, a thorough diagnosis should be performed to be sure. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the stalling problem and have this corrected properly.