Q: Is it my crank sensor or a bad connection or my PCM after car gets warm it shuts down.

The car shuts down after it gets warm about 10 to 15 min less time if your driving. The code is coming up as crankshaft position sensor no signal to PCM just started doing this. It will crank over just no start it has spark I tested it with starting fluid and it fired so ASD is cutting off the fuel pump I assume don't want to replace everything if I don't have to

3. Is it my crank sensor or a bad connection or my PCM after car gets warm it shuts down.