Q: Is it my crank sensor or a bad connection or my PCM after car gets warm it shuts down.

The car shuts down after it gets warm about 10 to 15 min less time if your driving. The code is coming up as crankshaft position sensor no signal to PCM just started doing this. It will crank over just no start it has spark I tested it with starting fluid and it fired so ASD is cutting off the fuel pump I assume don't want to replace everything if I don't have to

Hello. If the vehicle was previously displaying an error message for no signal crankshaft position sensor then it may be possible that the issues you are experiencing are related to the crankshaft position sensor. In most vehicles a failure of the crankshaft position sensor will cut the vehicles spark, however there may be instances where it can cut off fuel. I would start by testing the crankshaft position sensor and wiring to determine if there is an issue there. If the crankshaft position sensor and wiring are okay then it may be possible that there is an issue with the vehicle’s engine computer, perhaps with the crank position sensor circuit, inside of the computer. If you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to determine if the crankshaft position sensor needs to be replaced.

3. Is it my crank sensor or a bad connection or my PCM after car gets warm it shuts down.