Q: Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

My car fails to start after running it for a while. Always have to wait for about 20mins before restarting.

3. Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

Q: Airmatic issues with front of car

Hi. The Mercedes-Benz air suspension uses an air compressor and air struts to provide a comfortable ride over any terrain. Unfortunately, the system is known for being problematic. Since just the front of your car is collapsed, the problem is...

Q: Oil fouls one spark plug - possible cause and recommendations to repair.

Hi there. If oil is causing the spark plug on cylinder number 4 to foul out every 600 to 700 miles, then the valve guide seals to that cylinder are damaged and need replaced. The valve guide seals prevent excessive...

Q: Oil leaking from top left side of engine, could that be the vavle cover gasket?

Oil leaks at the top of engine could be at valve covers, intake manifolds, head gaskets, cam seals, PCV valve grommets and tubing and related components. The best thing to do, to get the source of the leak identified, is...