Q: Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

My car fails to start after running it for a while. Always have to wait for about 20mins before restarting.

Hello. Most of the time when this occurs on this vehicle it is caused by a failing crankshaft position sensor. These will fail intermittently on this engine and cause these same symptoms. It can also be an issue with the fuel system or possibly another sensor, but this is the most common. I usually monitor the signal from this sensor when the issue is occurring to see if it is functional. If you want to have this stalling and starting issue repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it has trouble starting] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-start-inspection

3. Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?