Q: Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

My car fails to start after running it for a while. Always have to wait for about 20mins before restarting.

3. Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

Q: Air suspension not working

Hi there, with the Airmatic malfunction the car is telling you the tire pressure is low probably causing a flat tire. A nail or small leak would allow you to hear the tire releasing air. A qualified mechanic, like one...

Q: Do you need to change the rotor when the brake pads needs to be replaced for the front and rear?

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Mercedes-Benz ML350. It is recommended to replace it if the rotor surface is worn, damaged, or is too thin. Typically I would always recommend replacing the rotors anytime the pads are changed. By...

Q: Q: My car won't start and it makes a clicking noise.

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you may need to replace your starter. Your brakes should feel better once you get the vehicle started, unless you have a brake issue. The brake booster will provide about three...