Q: Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

My car fails to start after running it for a while. Always have to wait for about 20mins before restarting.

3. Is it expensive to change my crank sensor?

Q: Airmatic issues with front of car

Hi. The Mercedes-Benz air suspension uses an air compressor and air struts to provide a comfortable ride over any terrain. Unfortunately, the system is known for being problematic. Since just the front of your car is collapsed, the problem is...

Q: Car shaking engine light turned on

Hi There, Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below...

Q: My shifter is locked in park as a safety feature because my turn signals won't work.

The system requires the brake lights to turn on to unlock the shifter. If you check the brake lights and the lights do not come on then check the brake light fuse to see if it is good. If the...