Q: Is it a major issue that i have an oil leak around the filter?

I'm having an issue with an oil leak from around the filter housing. I haven't seen any other leaks from other areas. Is this a costly fix?

Hi Micheal. Thanks for contacting us today. Sometimes the oil filter itself will be the source of the leak, while in other instances, it’s the housing. Replacing the oil filter housing is not a major repair, but should be completed to avoid reduced lubrication issues.

3. Is it a major issue that i have an oil leak around the filter?