Q: Is front seal on transmission, sheets leaking called the axel? That's the quote says you've given?

Is front seal on transmission that's leaking same as an axel? Quote that keep getting from y'all says front axel seal

Hi Wednesday. Thanks for contacting us today. If you have an estimate number that we can review what you are requesting, we can look it up to determine what it covers. Without knowing what is leaking exactly, it’s hard for us to tell you how to resolve the issue correctly. Typically the best way to diagnose any oil leak is to have a professional mechanic complete an inspection first. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our sales department to see if they can clarify what services you requested.

3. Is front seal on transmission, sheets leaking called the axel? That's the quote says you've given?