Q: Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Q: I am unsure how much replacing a motor mount and a EGR valve would cost on a 2003 Mitsubishi eclipse. Does anyone have an estimate?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the engine mounts and the EGR valve on a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a L4-2.4L engine.

Q: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fey with rebuilt engine locked up

I definitely would bring the car back to the shop that rebuilt your engine to have them repair it. If the engine is locked up, it is locked up because something is broken internally, like a piston, rod, or a...

Q: Car making weird noise when idling at the red light?

Hi there. What kind of noise is it? A tick, knock, squeal, screech, whine, rattle, ping, squawk, etc..? There are a lot of possibilities. However, one thing that helps is knowing that it only happens at idle and on a...