Q: Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Q: Gear indicator has gone off

Hello. When this stops illuminating, it is because the circuit board in the cluster has failed. This requires that the cluster either be rebuilt or replaced. If you need to get this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can...

Q: What could possibly be causing my no crank

Anytime you replace the ignition cylinder on a vehicle that has a security system, the computer needs to be reset so that the security system can integrate with the new ignition cylinder. This may be the source of your starting...

Q: Tie rod issues

If you are experiencing poor handling on turns, shaking on straight aways, or pulling one way or another, the problem is with the steering system. This could include, but is not limited to, the tie rods. If you would like...