Q: Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Q: My gas gauge keeps fluctuating from empty to full and everything in between.

The symptoms you are having may be related to a mechanical issue, or an electrical issue. If the problem is electrical, you will want to check the wiring terminal that connects to the fuel pump. You may need to drop...

Q: Serpentine belt

It is not advisable to drive your vehicle without the serpentine belt attached. Your vehicle has two serpentine belts listed. If the main belt is broken, the alternator and water pump will not be turning. You will lose all power...

Q: I'm changing the inner tie rod end in my car and the part came with a hexagon washer and I was wondering where exactly is that put

The washer is a lock washer that is installed before the new tie rod is installed on the steering shaft. It is then bent over to hold the tie rod from backing out or loosening.