Q: Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Q: losse of heat when going 70.

Hi there. I have come across this same problem several times. The majority of the time it is caused by a failing thermostat. Due to the poor design of a metal thermostat molded into a plastic housing these will not...

Q: Can this engine be rebuilt?

The rebuild could be reasonable as long as the mechanic is including the parts to the engine and not separate. I recommend getting a written statement or work order that states the amount of labor charge and the cost of...

Q: Possible broken front axle

Hello. A common giveaway of a bad tie rod or CV axle is grease leaking from the CV boot or the tie rod boots. Though, either component could be bad and a leak may not be present. It is best...