Q: Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Is changing the inner and outer tie rods for my car worth 680 dollars?

Q: My water pump is leaking but I replaced timing belt and pump a year ago. Can I just replace the water pump this time?

Hello. You can just replace the water pump in this case. Although, the cost of just the timing belt is fairly negligible in comparison to the total labor of the job. My estimator says the water pump is a 6.5...

Q: my battery light stays on

You need to check to make sure the large power wire to the alternator is getting power. If it is not then you may have to check the wire from alternator to the battery fuse box for burned out wires...

Q: Steering Wheel Locked, Leaking Power Steering Fluid

If your steering is not working properly, I believe it would be due to the major power steering fluid leak. In order to resolve this issue the power steering fluid system must be functioning properly. Once this has been done,...