Q: Is a pre purchase inspection warrantied. For example if a mechanic rates something 100% and it fails.. brakes..etc

I'm scheduling a pre purchase inspection for tomorrow​. My question is, Is the pre inspection included in the warranty provided by yourmechanic?

A YourMechanic pre-purchase inspection is not guaranteed because the inspection assesses the condition of the car at a specific point in time. After the inspection, any part or component of the vehicle could be altered, thereby invalidating the mechanic’s inspection report. Furthermore, the car is fully assembled and the mechanic cannot see within the engine, transmission, or other fully assembled components during the inspection. Our mechanics do not take the whole car apart to check every component in the car. Thus, there are possibilities of impending failures that cannot possibly be predicted at the time of inspection. Our mechanics do use their good judgement and years of experience working on cars to provide their best opinion on the condition of the car, and may suggest potential repairs. Due to the complex mechanical structure of cars and the inability for in-depth (internal) inspection of various car components to guarantee the continued performance of the car, all claims must be submitted within 2 weeks of the date of inspection. Please note that if it is confirmed that the report contained any inaccuracy, the remedy will be no greater than the purchase price of the inspection service. You can read our full terms and conditions here. See, in particular, the segment entitled "Pre-purchase Inspection". If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Is a pre purchase inspection warrantied. For example if a mechanic rates something 100% and it fails.. brakes..etc