Q: Is a Oil Filter Housing Repairable?

I am planning to buy a cheap car and found a 1996 Honda Accord EX 2.7 V6 for $450, but it needs a oil filter housing. Is that easily repairable or not? I need to know if it's worth the money. I keep finding Oil Filter Housing Gaskets but I don't know if that's the same or not because it's just a circular flat price. They said it was $100 for the part but I can't find one anywhere.

The oil filter housing is mounted to the engine with a special shape oring. If the housing is damaged then it should be replaced however it does not go bad unless it got damaged.

3. Is a Oil Filter Housing Repairable?