Q: Is a non vtech 1995 honda accord tranny comparable with a vtech 1997 honda accord

I took a transmission out of a 1995 Honda accord, it was non vtech. I put it into my 1997 Honda accord, this is a vtech. Both transmissions were automatic, the 95 fit perfectly fine into the 97. The question is now does the computer on the 97 need to be tweaked at all & is there another wire that needs to be added to the harness. I'm just a girl, this is all like brain surgery to me. Can someone please tell me what needs to be done to the wiring and the computer and how to do it please. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you, Tiffany Clark My car has 140000 miles. Both cars have automatic transmissions.

3. Is a non vtech 1995 honda accord tranny comparable with a vtech 1997 honda accord