Q: is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Is a 2007 Dodge caravan converter compatible with a 2014 dodge caravan

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Q: Recently purchased a used Mazda 3. It sometimes doesn't start and not battery. Believe its the switch / contact in the shifting

There is a neutral start switch and other interlocks that could be at fault. On some Mazda's with this problem a reported fix involves the plastic shifter cable which can seize to the stud on the switch due to rust...

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say “Phonebook...

Q: Q: Transmission slips.

If you are reusing your old fluid you are defeating the purpose of changing the filter. I would only say this is ok if the ATF (automatic transmission fluid) was already spotlessly clean. If not, I recommend having a ATF...