Q: is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Is a 2007 Dodge caravan converter compatible with a 2014 dodge caravan

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Q: I have a 2007 BMW 328xi and sometimes I have to put the key in a few time to push to start the car

There is a module in your car that communicates with your key before allowing you to start the car. It may be having trouble recognizing your key. It could be a problem with the key, or a problem with the...

Q: Popping noise when I make turns

The sound you are hearing are commonly heard from worn out CV joints. They are parts of the front-wheel-drive half-shafts. Your Dodge has 2 half-shafts, one on each side in the front of your car. The CV joints work hard,...

Q: Car possibly destroying batteries

Hey there. This may be related to a bad ground connection possibly causing a short or possibly a bad voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. Often times, this will result...