Q: is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Is a 2007 Dodge caravan converter compatible with a 2014 dodge caravan

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. is a 2007 Cadillac converted cimpati me with a 2014

Q: How can I tell if a car with a recall was fixed? Can a mechanic tell?

The manufacture should be able to tell you. To my knowledge the US Department of Transportation will have that information available to you. You should be able to access that information on their website dedicated to making the roads safer:...

Q: ESC light is staying on.

Hi There, Your ESC light represents the Electronic Stability Control system in your car, otherwise known as a form of traction control. As you may know, this system is controlled by a series of sensors located at each of the...

Q: Windshield Wipers and Lights not working.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The wiper's motor circuit may have a short somewhere that is blowing the fuse. Weather can not only cause corrosion but can stress out the wiper motors and cause them damage as well. Both...