Q: Is 139,147 good mileage on a 1998 Ford Explorer

Is 139.147 mileage good on a use 1998 Ford

3. Is 139,147 good mileage on a 1998 Ford Explorer

Q: I removed my check engine light and now the car won’t go why did this happen

Hi Francesco. Thanks for contacting us today. As you probably know, when a check engine light illuminates, it's due to an OBD-II trouble code being created and is stored in the ECU. If the code is cleared and the issue...

Q: It's in drive but won't budge, only moves forward in Drive3 2002 Ford Explorer

Hi - most likely the overdrive sprag (a one-way clutch) in the transmission is slipping, and must be replaced. It must work properly for any forward gear to work. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic,...

Q: Truck shaking violently at 40mph or faster.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may have happened for a few reasons, however it is quite likely that due to the difference tread size, this may have caused one or any of the tires to wear incorrectly causing an...