Q: Is 139,147 good mileage on a 1998 Ford Explorer

Is 139.147 mileage good on a use 1998 Ford

3. Is 139,147 good mileage on a 1998 Ford Explorer

Q: Q: How do I read the speedometer?

The speedometer is located on the instrument panel, and tells you roughly how fast your vehicle is going. The speedometer is a semicircle, with a hand that points to the speed at which you are currently driving.

Q: Huge coolant leak in 2003 Ford Focus first overheated, temporary repair is now smoking with a huge new leak

If you have overheated the engine due to loss of coolant from a leak you may have blown the head gasket and need major engine work. Recommend getting the systems checked to see if the engine is damaged and need...

Q: Q: Fuse keeps blowing.

Hi, it sounds like you may have a injector that is shorted to ground or an injector cable that is shorted. You can test them with an ohm meter. I would suggest getting a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic,...