Q: Intermittent throttle failure upon ignition

On first ignition the car loses throttle on next ignition it gains throttle and so on. It's honda n wgn japan 660cc

A: This may be related to a couple of differen...

This may be related to a couple of different things such as a failing idle air control valve or a failing throttle position sensor. The idle air control valve monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This information is used to make adjustments to the air/fuel ratio. When this is not working properly, this may cause an imbalanced air/fuel load going into the engine which may cause the condition you describe. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at your car to properly diagnose and repair your vehicle.