Q: Intermittent stuck starter

Starter sticking, replaced starter solenoid twice, ignition control switch as well as starter relay noticed number 4 prong on relay was pushed down inside relay could this have been my problem hasn't stuck since replacing relay but just did a few hours ago when I first replaced ignition switch got about 15 starts no problem then it stuck again that's when I switched out ignition relay I seem to have about 4-5 volts of power to little wire at solenoid in run position that's why I changed ignition relay but still getting 4-5 volts at little wire with new relay but only replaced one

Hi there. Anytime you see a prong that is not right or is pushed down, then there could be a short or cross within the relay. I recommend replacing the relay that has the prong pushed down and check to see if the starter stops engaging with the key on and starting the starter up with using a bypass starter switch to the relay directly. This bypasses the ignition switch. So if the starter does not stay on with the bypass, but the starter stays on with the original ignition switch, then I recommend replacing the ignition switch. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your starter situation, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist with the starting issue and follow through with repairs.