Q: Intermittent shaft leaks oil

I have a 94 accord and the intermittent shaft is leaking oil.I have replaced the drive shaft seals but it still leaks.

It is possible that the seals may have been installed backwards. If these seals are installed backwards it can damage the seal and cause a leak. I would recommend retracing your steps to determine if the seals were installed backwards. If the seals were installed backwards I would recommend purchasing new ones and performing the repair again. If you are unsure about this repair I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional.

3. Intermittent shaft leaks oil