Q: Interior systems lose power when temp is colder than -5 C (23 F)

There's a problem with my interior system. The dashboard lights, door locks, gauges, and also the radio, all temporarily go out for a second or two - then come back on. What would you suggest to fix this?

A: A few faults could cause similar symptoms t...

A few faults could cause similar symptoms to what you are describing. The ones that come to mind are:

In either case, being an intermittent fault will make diagnosis slightly more difficult, but a qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this electrical issue for you.