Q: Interior lights staying on

The passenger-side window will not come down. In addition, the interior light is staying on. I believe it is the ground wire.

It is possible that you may have some broken wires in your driver side door. There is a group of wires that run from inside the driver side door to the inside of the car. Every time your door opens and closes, these wires have to flex. Eventually, some will break, causing a number of different issues depending on which wires break. It seems the wires for the passenger door window and the door ajar switch have broken. This will cause your passenger window not to work and keep your interior light from turning off. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and repair your wiring problem.