Q: Interior lights staying on

The passenger-side window will not come down. In addition, the interior light is staying on. I believe it is the ground wire.

3. Interior lights staying on

Q: Please help 2006 Jeep Commander

Hello - the P0052 code is for a failing heater circuit on the oxygen sensor before the catalytic converter on cylinder Bank 2. The heater circuit allows the O2 sensor, which helps regulate fuel mixture, and thereby how well or...

Q: Car not shifting into gear and having electrical problems.

That does sound serious! From that description, it sounds like your Toyota Corolla has an electrical problem that needs to be addressed. The recommendation I have is to get your Corolla’s fuses checked. Fuses can be checked a few different...

Q: I started my car today and realized that the wipers, signals, lower driving lights and heater blower had all stopped working.

Hello and thanks for your question. there could be a blown fuse for the ignition switch or relay. Plus, look under the hood for any rats or field mice nests. Field mice like to chew through wires causing all kinds...