Q: Interior lights not turning on

The interior lights in my vehicle will not turn on. As far as I know, the fuses are fine.

3. Interior lights not turning on

Q: HI I own hyundai i30 2012 model my eps light is flashing, what does this mean?

The EPS (Electronic Power Steering) light flashing indicates that you may have a power steering malfunction. This light normally comes on for a brief moment when the car is first started and then should turn off. When this happens you...

Q: Recently purchased car can't pass a smog check

Hello! I would definitely advise having a basic inspection done before the vehicle is driven on a long trip. Any qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your misfiring issue and let you know if...

Q: Q: Gas gauge not working

Hello, the operation of the fuel gauge is like this. The fuel level sensor receives a steady voltage input, and as the level changes the voltage output of the fuel level sensor change. The fuel gauge in the dash receives...