Q: Interior lights and the stereo cuts off and on while the carnival is on, and now it won't move when U put it in gear...

When the car is on the interior lights and the stereo cuts off and on, and when U cuts the car off the park lights come back on something, and now when U put it in gear it don't go...
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Norcolon. Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, we need a bit more detail about what is happening with your Mercedes-Benz in order to correctly identify the root issue. It appears as if you’ve got a rather large electrical glitch, that could be due to a malfunctioning ECU or an electrical short. You should probably have a Mercedes specialist look at your car to help diagnose the problem.

3. Interior lights and the stereo cuts off and on while the carnival is on, and now it won't move when U put it in gear...