Q: Interior full of mold

can you eradicate a interior full of mold?

3. Interior full of mold

Q: OK my car was stalling out so I started checking the obvious battery alternator plugs wires not the problem

Start by checking power to the relay. If there is no power to the relay this would suggest you have either a bad wiring problem to the relay or potentially a bad ECU driver that supplies the power to the...

Q: My check engine light is on , mechanic said it is catalyst converter however the car run perfectly fine , no misfire or more

The impact on engine operation (and fuel efficiency) of a "failed" catalytic converter depends on exactly what the failure mode was. In one scenario, if the catalyst within the converter is simply "poisoned" and thus there is no longer any...

Q: I'm hearing popping noises and rattles when I drive or go over pot holes

Hello. Unfortunately it sounds like you may have replaced some parts that may not have been needed. The most common cause of this noise on your vehicle is the front struts and the front stabilizer link pins. I start by...