Q: Interior and headlights flashing and charging 14.7 or so.

Headlights and inside lights flashing changed alternator and new battery no better could it be th computer ?

If the lights are flashing constantly, then there is a short between the flasher unit and the turn signal and highbeam circuit that is causing the issue. If the lights are flashing a little and looking like a flicker, then there is a loose wire on the main light switch.

If you need further assistance with your lights flashing, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Interior and headlights flashing and charging 14.7 or so.