Q: Interested in purchasing a 2004 Saab 93 and the power door lock won't work all the time, sometimes u locks the back but have to ma

I am interested in using a 2004 saab 93 and the power door locks do not lock the front doors and sometimes will unlock the back but to lock them you have to manually lock them.. and have to use the key manually to open drivers door... what do you think needs to be done and possible cost than you

3. Interested in purchasing a 2004 Saab 93 and the power door lock won't work all the time, sometimes u locks the back but have to ma