Q: Intelligent key light

I have an intelligent key light on my dashboard but does not go away. I have researched but have no problem turning it on. What's the light for?

The intelligent key light is controlled by the ignition system for the anti-theft system to be active. There are many complaints of the problem caused by a steering lock system problem, which may need replacement to prevent this issue from happening. I would first try to see if a different key you have causes the same problem. I have seen keys to not turn off the system or the system to work erratically due to a bad module. If the problem goes away with the extra key, then the key you used before is the possible cause and a replacement key will be needed. If both keys cause the same issue, then the system will need to be tested and diagnosed with factory scanner to diagnose the issue.

3. Intelligent key light