Q: Intelligent key light

I have an intelligent key light on my dashboard but does not go away. I have researched but have no problem turning it on. What's the light for?

A: The intelligent key light is controlled by ...

The intelligent key light is controlled by the ignition system for the anti-theft system to be active. There are many complaints of the problem caused by a steering lock system problem, which may need replacement to prevent this issue from happening. I would first try to see if a different key you have causes the same problem. I have seen keys to not turn off the system or the system to work erratically due to a bad module. If the problem goes away with the extra key, then the key you used before is the possible cause and a replacement key will be needed. If both keys cause the same issue, then the system will need to be tested and diagnosed with factory scanner to diagnose the issue.