Q: integra randomly doesn't start

My car will just refuse to crank randomly. This happens mostly when cold weather is around the corner. If I let the car sit for a couple days it will start and run fine for months. I'm stumped as I have inspected everything you would think would be the culprit. Here's what I've already inspected or replaced; new relay, starter, distributor, cap and rotor, fuel pump, battery, battery terminals and new wiring ground looks good, injectors are getting power and there's spark. Pedal switch is jumped and starter wires are clean but when I jump the terminals, starter moved but won't crank engine. Timing looks good but it seems like it runs rich. Codes don't come up, fuel pump primes. Push starting doesn't work.

Hi there - several possibilities come to mind for this scenario: a poor wiring connection to a sensor involved in cold startup (coolant temperature sensor), one of the relays related to the engine (fuel, engine management, ignition) - you mention "relay" replaced, but not which one(s). Additionally, you don’t include plug wires - I would certainly replace those given the age of your vehicle. For additional help, I would recommend having a Car Is Not Starting Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. integra randomly doesn't start