Q: Intake manifold control valve

Can it be fix without replacement

3. Intake manifold control valve

Q: What does the Nissan Intelligent Key™ buzzer mean?

If your Altima is equipped with the Nissan Intelligent Key™, you’ll find that the car warns you if you’re about to lock the key in the car. If the key is left behind when you exit the vehicle, you’ll hear...

Q: White, puffy smoke from tailpipe

Hello! There may also be an internal engine issue with the valve seals, or piston rings causing the smoke; this can be verified through a compression test. To verify if the turbo is leaking, I suggest a visual inspection of...

Q: How do I access the luggage floor box?

The luggage floor box is located at the base of your trunk, and provides secure extra storage. To open the luggage floor box, press on the button, or pull on the handle (depending on your model), then lift the floor...