Q: Instrument cluster cuts out but also signal indicators radio and possibly wipers - does seem like board or cluster issue

My cluster (gas, fuel, speedo,rpm) goes blank - radio and signal indicators (possibly wipers as well. Does this sound like cluster, circuit board or ignition Thanks

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your instrument voltage regulator.

3. Instrument cluster cuts out but also signal indicators radio and possibly wipers - does seem like board or cluster issue