Q: Instrument cluster

My speedometer is not working, my odometer is fine. Any ideas?

A: Your instrument cluster most likely has an ...

Your instrument cluster most likely has an internal problem and would need to be replaced. The cluster has a self-diagnostic test that can be done to verify if all of its components are working and the problem is other than the cluster. The test consists of several steps that a mechanic can take care of for you. If the cluster fails the test it either has to be replaced or sent out to a repair facility that the dealer uses. If the cluster checks out okay, then further testing of the system would need to be done. If you would like to have a professional diagnose your speedometer for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come visit your home or office to inspect and repair your speedometer so that you can safely know your speed while driving.