Q: Instrument cluster

My speedometer is not working, my odometer is fine. Any ideas?

Your instrument cluster most likely has an internal problem and would need to be replaced. The cluster has a self-diagnostic test that can be done to verify if all of its components are working and the problem is other than the cluster. The test consists of several steps that a mechanic can take care of for you. If the cluster fails the test it either has to be replaced or sent out to a repair facility that the dealer uses. If the cluster checks out okay, then further testing of the system would need to be done. If you would like to have a professional diagnose your speedometer for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come visit your home or office to inspect and repair your speedometer so that you can safely know your speed while driving.