Q: Installing an aftermarket radio

I am going to install an aftermarket radio on my car. How do I install it? Is there anything special that I need to know when doing the installation?Installing an aftermarket radio

A: The best way to install an aftermarket radi...

The best way to install an aftermarket radio into a car is by using a conversion harness so that no wires are cut going into the dashboard. For most vehicles, kits are available for purchase that make the radio installation basically as easy as plug-and-play, and include all the mounting hardware plus instructions. Radios purchased from the website,, have the option for the quick install connectors, installation kit, and instructions. This is the best way to install an aftermarket radio. Alternatively, you can get in touch with an audio technician to install the radio for you.