Q: installed new alternator and battery the alternator is charging the battery and the battery is maintaining afull charge but the ba

battery light came on ,so I assumed it was the alternator or battery, both were original so I replaced both, I checked them both and the battery is now maintaining a full charge but the battery light wont go off

Hello. If the battery and the alternator are new and if it is verified that the alternator is charging then you have an issue with programming. When you replace the battery on this vehicle the computer needs to be reprogrammed to recognize it and to properly charge it. If this is not done then the computer will not turn on the alternator at the correct times an this battery light will come on. You need to have this programming done by a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who can come to you to [program the battery into the computer] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/battery-light-is-on-inspection

3. installed new alternator and battery the alternator is charging the battery and the battery is maintaining afull charge but the ba