Q: Install catback exhaust

I haven’t been able to find instructions on how to install a catback exhaust on a GT-R that are very good anywhere. But I did find Speed for Sale instructions. Is the installation of a catback direct and clear? I have the lifting equipment and done some fluid changes. Is there anything I need to have my attention directed to when doing this? Is the exhaust easy to take off? Should I take off the stabilizer brackets to make it easier?

Hello. Changing the exhaust on this car is not a terrible undertaking. You will need to remove the stabilizers and some of the protective covers but for the most part it is pretty easy. If you go with a good quality cat back system then you should not have any serious problems with fitment. The main thing you want to do is refrain from tightening anything up until it is all installed. Once it is in place then everything should be torqued to specs.