Q: Install audio head unit

I just bought 2 polk audio speakers, new head unit and a sub with connectors, adaptors and more. I never did this before. I hope you can help me. I was wondering what to do first. Should I do the head unit and front 2 speakers or the sub with connectors, adaptors? Or is it installed all at once? I didn't get a master sheet with my new stuff. How do I remove the old head unit, doors and speakers, and how do I install that? I have dynamat and crimp connectors. Do you have any details on how to do the installation?

Hello there, when installing a head unit, the best way is to use an adapter harnesses that will allow the aftermarket radio to be used with the factory radio harness. Crimp connectors are used when you cut the wires, this is not reversible if you were to upgrade the unit or want to install the factory radio back in. This type of install is usually left to the professionals especially if you are using dynamat as many different items such as the carpet are usually removed to apply the dynamat. I suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical unit to determine what fixes will work.

3. Install audio head unit