Q: instal new starter and car wont start making buz noice like starter wont engage

I install new starter because car didn't crank but now when I turn key just make buzz noice like starter wont engage . I jump start car because it was seating for some time. Is it maybe bed battery?

It is very possible that the battery is bad if jump starting will work. I would recommend having a battery test to determine if the battery is good. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. instal new starter and car wont start making buz noice like starter wont engage