Q: Inside passenger takes several pulls before opening, what might be causing.

It seems I can only do it as other can't do it when trying get out of car. Cheers

Hello, thank you for writing in. The door handle is linked to the door latch with some rods that must be kept in place for the interior handle to work correctly. When the plastic clips which hold the rods in place break, they get extra slack and do not open the latch all of the way. You will want to start by opening up the door panel and doing a visual inspection. Look for a broken clip, a bent rod, or any other types of physical damage to the handle or door latch. You can then take corrective action from there. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Inside passenger takes several pulls before opening, what might be causing.