Q: Injectors leaking oil

When the car gets to about 50 mph the car seems to loose power

3. Injectors leaking oil

Q: My car has a brand new battery and won't start. It just clicks, yet all the lights are on. What's going on?

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not...

Q: Hi. 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. How much would it cost, total, to replace the suspension compressor?

Hi Al. Thanks for writing in today. I've forwarded your inquiry to our sales and service department to look into your price quote question for replacing the suspension compressor on your Range Rover. They should be contacting you shortly via...

Q: Brake Light and ABS Light

This is a sign of faulty wheel speed sensors. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which...