Q: Q: Injectors are not pulsing

Removed the indicator and also the wipers assembly from the steering column and nowe the injectors are not pulsing

3. Q: Injectors are not pulsing

Q: interference motor time jumped one tooth do you thing posting and rods are damaged belt did not break

A one tooth jump will often leave you still in the safe zone. Obviously, don't run the engine though to avoid an additional "jump" which will bring you more into the inteference danger zone. In other words, quit while you...

Q: My 2010 Honda Fit Sport keeps showing a decrease in oil but no oil leak. Last week it was at 15 percent and now its at 10 percent.

The values that you are referring to, 10%, 15%, etc, do not represent the level or amount of oil in the engine. The oil level in your vehicle can only be checked using the engine oil dipstick under the hood....

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Air, Fuel, and Spark. If you have fuel and the fuel pump is working, then check the air filter and see if its plugged up. If the air...