Q: Injectors are not pulsing

Removed the indicator and also the wipers assembly from the steering column and nowe the injectors are not pulsing

Hello there, many faults will cause the fuel injectors to not pulse in your 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage after removing the indicator and wiper assembly. When issues such as this happen after repairs have been made the first step is to check the work and ensure no electrical connections where left unplugged. Other than leaving an electrical connector unplugged other potential issues are a wiring harness fault, shorted wire, ignition switch or failing fuel injectors. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your electrical issues and make any repairs required.

3. Injectors are not pulsing