Q: Injector 6

Hi I got a code p0206 which is injector 6 Which I fix the injector also the wire harness that was melted also the spark plugs and spark plugs wires also the Cam and crank shaft sensor and still doing the samething lost power misfire checking engine

The circuit will have to be tested as mere replacement, even with a new injector, is no guarantee that the injector actually functions. A scan tool will be necessary to look at injector No. 6 voltage and resistance and compare it to the other injectors. In addition, a noid light is used between the fuel injector and the wiring harness to test pulse width. If insulation was burned away and shorts occurred, it is possible the ECM or other circuit components are involved (you have to look at voltage drop, for instance to really see if the wiring is OK). The recommended service to get these tests performed is a misfiring diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly so that you can get your car back in order. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.