Q: Initially car wouldn't move. Now goes into drive and reverse.

There is an issue with my car's transmission. It would not move at all on Thursday, but yesterday I got it to go into drive and reverse.

It sounds to me like there has been an internal failure of your transmission. Depending on which component has failed this can cause an intermittent no movement concern. I would enlist the help of a technician who has transmission experience to check the condition of your transmission. He will recommend the proper repairs to get your car moving again.

3. Initially car wouldn't move. Now goes into drive and reverse.