Q: Initial start in morning, the heater control looses power and there is no power to the start / stop deactivation button. The airbag light is on.

After about 20 minutes of driving power comes back to everything. Thought it was car starter but started it manually

Hi there. Check the battery to the vehicle. If the battery cables are loose or if the battery has less than 12.4 volts, then the power could be intermittent and causing a loss of power to the dash panel and cab controls. Charge or replace the battery if it has a loss of charge. Tighten the battery cables and make sure that they are clean. The airbag light could be on for the loss of electrical power or a failed circuit. Check the computer for any codes to determine what circuit in the airbag circuitry has failed. It is common for the seatbelt sensors to fail. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle on why it’s loosing electrical power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Initial start in morning, the heater control looses power and there is no power to the start / stop deactivation button. The airbag light is on.