Q: Infornt of radiator brace there is a metal tag that has this 00_941 what is it

Infornt of radiator brace there is a metal tag that has this 00_941 what is it

This tag is likely a part number or a replacement number tag for a particular part on the front of your vehicle. If nothing is damaged, I would disregard the tag. If your curiousity gets the best of you, I would recommend consulting with someone from General Motors parts to determine what that number might corrolate to.

3. Infornt of radiator brace there is a metal tag that has this 00_941 what is it