Q: Info

The car for 2 days leaked antifreeze but wouldn't over heat I thought that was totally odd now the car over heats finally so what you think it is? I just bought the car so was wondering if they just over filled the reservior

Besides the normal wear components leaking like the water pump, this engine is known for leaning coolant from the radiator, intake manifold and the head gaskets/heads. You should have the coolant system pressure tested to see where the leaks are and what is needed to repair the engine. Do not drive it until overheating is repaired. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office, and definitively diagnose your overheating issue.