Q: Indicator stuck in drive on dash

The shifter is in park, but is showing as being in drive on the dashboard.

3. Indicator stuck in drive on dash

Q: Squealing loudly when driving up to 60 km an hour

Hello, the noise you are hearing may be brake system related. The brake pads located by the tire area have audible sensors to indicate the pads need to be replaced. I recommend getting a brake inspection done as soon as...

Q: have to push on main fuse box to get the engine to start and idol

You need to first check all the fuses, the connections at the battery cables, and the connection at the cable to the fuse box. My guess is that there is likely a loose connection at the fuse box or at...

Q: Check engine light not working.

If the check engine light is not coming on, then that is a good sign. If your dashboard before displayed the check engine light before and now it is not coming on, then the dashboard warning light could have burned...