Q: Indicator light comes on saying the electrical has failed

My car has an indicator light came on and my booklet says its an electrical problem or a brake problem. My front brake pads need replaced but no other indicators come on with that error. Car runs fine but I have to depress the brake to start the car. No other indicator light is on like a low tire indicator. etc

The indicator light may be related to the brake pads needing to be replaced. Your car has what are called brake wear sensor indicators which measure the thickness of the brake pads. When this thickness gets to a specific wear point, this will trigger this light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to replace your brake pads.