Q: Indicator bulb won't work

The right rear indicator bulb has stopped working. I had trouble removing the cover - it was stuck, but I was finally successful in removing it. However, neither of the bulbs have fused. The indicator on the left side and the brake lights are working fine, but on the right side neither of these are working. I’ve pressed the brakes and tried to put on the right indicator, but it just won’t go on. What should I do?

Hello. The circuit is going to need to be tested to find where it is losing voltage. It may have voltage at the connector which means that the receptacle is bad - this is common on this vehicle. If there is no voltage, then it may have a short in the switch or in the rear junction block. To have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your turn signal and make the correct repair.