Q: In my car i have been facing problems like i am not getting the maximum mileage that can be attained by the car what can be chan

In my car i have been facing problems like i am not getting the maximum mileage that can be attained by the car what can be changed in order to maintain my car in agood condition

Hello. Unfortunately the reason for your low mileage is your driving style or conditions. In stop-and-go traffic, the mileage will not be as good as cruising on the highway at 55mph. Using as little throttle as possible will help you get the best mileage. Your vehicle may have a button on the dash somewhere that says "eco". Make sure that the Eco Light stays on in the cluster to get the best mileage. If you would like help, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s worse gas mileage problem.

3. In my car i have been facing problems like i am not getting the maximum mileage that can be attained by the car what can be chan