Q: in my car battery warning light appearing while driving.so I have replaced both battery and alternater still light is on

I have recently changed my battery and as my car giving squeal sound from long back I have replaced drive belt. After that car stated well but with in two minutes drive battery light started blinking immediately check engin light came on and batter light on and car got dead. So we have replaced the alternater after that checked the volt meter it's give 12v without stating engin and 14v with engine start . And car staring with out any problems but still battery light on.i have replaced load detector sensor as well but no luck.ciuld you please let me know why the battery light stays on.

As you may yourself have seen, there are many reports of this fault with the Civic, that is a battery or alternator is replaced only to have the warning light fail to extinguish despite checking every conceivable electrical possibility. Your only recourse is to have a certified mechanic go through that exercise with your car and that involves first attempting to "re-set" the light. If the warning light returns, the alternator output has to be carefully measured both loaded and unloaded. All terminal connections have to be verified including all grounds. Fuses have to be checked for integrity (continuity) and the possibility of shorts, in for example dash wiring, has to be checked. To request this repair, simply request an electrical components diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will seek a resolution to this.

• in my car battery warning light appearing while driving.so I have replaced both battery and alternater still light is on