Q: in my car battery warning light appearing while driving.so I have replaced both battery and alternater still light is on

I have recently changed my battery and as my car giving squeal sound from long back I have replaced drive belt. After that car stated well but with in two minutes drive battery light started blinking immediately check engin light came on and batter light on and car got dead. So we have replaced the alternater after that checked the volt meter it's give 12v without stating engin and 14v with engine start . And car staring with out any problems but still battery light on.i have replaced load detector sensor as well but no luck.ciuld you please let me know why the battery light stays on.

3. in my car battery warning light appearing while driving.so I have replaced both battery and alternater still light is on