Q: In a 2003 Cadillac CTS at idle position, it does blow hot air but once driving, I only feel cold air coming through the vents.

In a 2003 Cadillac CTS at idle position, it does blow hot air but once driving, I only feel cold air coming through the vents. Coolant level is fine, dont think a leak is in the radiator. I've felt the hoses and they're hot, but once on the road, cool. I felt the heating core by accessing it through the inside of the glove box, in idle its warm, semi-hot but once driving, cool. Stuck. Help? :)

3. In a 2003 Cadillac CTS at idle position, it does blow hot air but once driving, I only feel cold air coming through the vents.