Q: Immobilizer indication coming after recognize the key.engine getting started but need slightly high rpm to run at higher speed.

Is it problem of throttle valve or something else

Hi there. We may need more information for this one. What exactly is going on with the vehicle? Does it need you to hold the gas pedal to keep it running? If so, there could be a concern with the idle air control system. Does it stall immediately after starting? This could be a similar concern. Does the immobilizer light stay on after starting while the engine is running? This would be a concern with the immobilizer system. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and determine the root causes of your concerns. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a car idles rough inspection. Feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-800-701-6230 for further assistance.

• Immobilizer indication coming after recognize the key.engine getting started but need slightly high rpm to run at higher speed.