Q: Immobilized feature

My cars saying immobilized feature won't let me turn my key

3. Immobilized feature

Q: There is a small brown sludge oil layer in my coolant tank.

Often times, sludge in the radiator is an indicator of a leaking cylinder head gasket, which can lead to major engine damage if not checked out soon. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head...

Q: I have a convertible an I try to put the soft top down and it keeps saying manual only when it's a automatic

Hello there. When you see the manual only warning, this is telling you that the convertible top has experienced a malfunction and it will only work manually. Even though your car has a hydraulic top, it can still be opened...

Q: Can you recommend a place for 4 wheel alignment? ... with a lifetime warranty

A lifetime warranty is a gimmick designed to get you to buy an alignment but, of most relevance, the offering or existence of such an exaggerated warranty has no relationship WHATSOEVER to the likelihood of a shop actually following the...