Q: Immobilized feature

My cars saying immobilized feature won't let me turn my key

3. Immobilized feature

Q: Car wont start 2011 VW CC

Hello - first task is to extract the problem code(s). There is a problem with the the engine/transmission setting the "Check Engine" (the wrench symbol), but only the codes will guide you to what specific problem needs attention. Given the...

Q: Rear shock knocking on a 2008 Saab

You've changed them all, but did you change the mounts on them, too? Because a lot of times, the mounts go bad. Make sure that they are torqued on nice and tight. Because all of the body of your car...

Q: Head unit turns on but there's no sound coming from the speakers.

You said you have an aftermarket deck installed now. For the deck to power up, it needs power, ignition and ground. It may also have a wire for illumination. Since the deck is coming on, all of these connections are...