Q: Immobilized feature

My cars saying immobilized feature won't let me turn my key

3. Immobilized feature

Q: Heater is not warm enough

Hi, thanks for writing in. The temperature of your heater is going to depend on the circulation of the coolant, temperature of the engine, and the associated parts working correctly. The blend door actuators, level of coolant in the system,...

Q: Hesitation in second and third gear

I would recommend taking this to the dealership. There is a Technical Service Bulletin for the early Saab transmissions stating that there is a software update that can resolve this issue. I would have this issue taken care of sooner...

Q: Can you recommend a place for 4 wheel alignment? ... with a lifetime warranty

A lifetime warranty is a gimmick designed to get you to buy an alignment but, of most relevance, the offering or existence of such an exaggerated warranty has no relationship WHATSOEVER to the likelihood of a shop actually following the...